Save Money with the Boston CityPASS
Headed to the great city of Boston, then I highly recommend buying the CityPASS.With the Boston CityPass, you gain admission to 4 attractions including New England Aquarium, Museum of Science, Skywalk Observatory at the Prudential Center and Boston Harbor Cruise (or Harvard Museum of Natural History.) Buying the Boston CityPASS saves you 45% or more off admission prices in a pay one price booklet that is so simple and easy to use.
- New England Aquarium – Visitors will love checking out the sharks, seals, sea lions, penguins and the four story Caribbean coral reef filled with over 1,000 animals.
- Museum of Science – There are over 700 interactive exhibits, live daily shows, the Charles Hayden planetarium, and so much more to discover.
- Skywalk Observatory at the Prudential Center – Take in the Boston skyline and coastline 50 stories above street level. Your ticket allows you to view the city in during the day and after dark so you can see the city all lit up.
- Boston Harbor Cruise – enjoy a cruise around the Boston Harbor in a fully narrated 90 minute historic tour while enjoying view of the Boston skyline.
- OR Harvard Museum of Natural History – Check out the dinosaurs, whales and hundreds of wildlife specimens form around the world, plus rare minerals and so much more all located on the campus of the oldest institution and located steps from Harvard Yard.
Whether you are visiting the city for a few days or longer (you have 9 days to use the pass), this is the perfect way to make the most of your time and save money at the same time. CityPASS bundles the prepaid admission to a city top attractions into one easy-to-use CityPASS ticket booklet whose cost is up to half off what it would cost to purchase those same admissions separately.
CityPASS is available is also available in 11 additional destinations: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Southern California and Tampa Bay.
Visit CityPASS* to purchase your pass.
Disclosure: NYC Single Mom received a CityPass to facilitate this post. CityPASS is valid for 9 days starting with the first day of use.