25 Must See Activities in Paris
Paris – the City of Lights. There’s a reason I’ve visited about a dozen times. Really, there are hundreds of reasons. There’s just something so magical about it. The art, the ambiance, the people…it’s just so amazing. Being a tourist in a different country isn’t easy though, and the guides don’t always tell you everything you need to know.
So I’m sharing a few posts I’ve written and I’ve gathered some information about “la Ville des LumiËres” from some bloggers – there’s a whole lot more to Paris than the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower. Take a look!
8. Paris In a Day ~ How to See Paris in 25 Hours
9. Lessons from PËre Lachaise Cemetery, Paris
10. 3 more museums to get to know in Paris
11. Three Weeks in Europe: Itís All About the Louvre
12. Inside Paris: city secrets from the French capital (part deux)
13. Paris, The City of Love
14. A Segway Tour of Paris: Detours You Won’t Find in Your Travel Guide
15. Epcot France
16. Paris Nightlife
17. Paris in the Spring
18. The Oldest Vineyard in Paris
19. Are You Ready For a Tour to Champs??
20. Sailing Toy Boats in the Jardin des Tuileries
21. Paris – Sunset Picnic at the Louvre: Budget Luxury
22. 5 famous bridges in Paris
23. 6 Things to Do in Paris This Winter
24. Walking Tour of Paris by Night
25. Down and Out in Paris: An Underground Guide to the City of Lights
Disclosure: NYC Single Mom was not compensated for this post.