The heartwarming tale of four lively young teens (who just happen to be hamsters) on a quest to find the Palace of Zhu, where they believe all their dreams will come true. Join the feisty and lovable Pipsqueak as she gets swept away to the other side of the Zhuniverse. On her adventure, she befriends Chunk, Num Nums and Mr. Squiggles, and when they arrive at the Palace of Zhu, they realize it is just the beginning of their remarkable journey. A mean-spirited and controlling reptilian creature, Mezhula, tries to stand in the way of making all of their dreams come true but, by working together, our true Zhu heroes save the day! Pipsqueak realizes she already had everything she ever dreamed of and all she really wants is to find a way back home.
One NYC Single Mom Readers will win a Zhu Zhu Pets: Quest for Zhu DVD ($17.) Required Entry: Subscribe to NYC Single Mom.com via e-mail and confirm subscription.
- Follow @NYCSingleMom on Twitter. Leave separate comment.(1 entry)
- Like NYC Single Mom Fan Page Must leave a comment.(1 entry)
- Follow this blog publicly – Google Friend Connect. See Sidebar to follow. Leave separate comment. (1 entry)
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post. Leave comment with link (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post and leave the link as a comment (1 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway using the link below and leave a comment with the link here. Leave separate comment. (1 entry)
Winner will be selected by random.org shortly after December 3, 2011. Winner will be contacted by email and must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Open to residents of the U.S. with a valid street address.
Again, you must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, December 2, 2011. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days.
Disclosure: Level 1 compensation. Click here for NYC Single Mom’s disclosure policy.