We like millions of kids are Dora the Explorer Fans. I love that my daughter will have grown up with Dora The Explorer and Boots as one of her pre-school memories. Dora the Explorer: Dora’s Big Party Pack was just released on DVD on Tuesday, July 12, 2011 ($24.99 SRP.) Dora teaches Spanish words or phrases to viewers in every episode and then asks them to use it to solve a problem and forge ahead which we have always loved the concept. This DVD is packed with birthday themes which makes it such a fun time for my daughter. Our favorite was Benny the Bull who accidentally turns himself into a bull when he finds a magic wand. Also, Dora’s Big Birthday Adventure has guest stars including Rosie Perez and John Leguizamo.
One NYC Single Mom Reader will win Nickelodeon’s Dora’s Big Party 3 DVD Party Pack. Required Entry: Subscribe to NYC Single Mom.com via e-mail and confirm subscription. Must leave a comment.(1 entry)
- Like NYC Single Mom Fan Page on Facebook – Leave separate comment.(1 entry)
- Follow @NYCSingleMom on Twitter. Leave separate comment.(1 entry)
- Follow this blog publicly – Google Friend Connect. See Sidebar to follow. Leave separate comment. (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post and leave the link as a comment (2 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway using the link below and leave a comment with the link here. Leave separate comment. (1 entry)
I’m entering to win a Dora Big Party 3 DVD Party Pack Giveaway http:[email protected]
Winner will be selected by random.org shortly after August 16, 2011. Winner will be contacted by email and must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Open to residents of the U.S. with a valid street address.
Again, you must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, August 15, 2011. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days.
Disclosure: Level 1 compensation. Click here for NYC Single Mom’s disclosure policy.