Razor took their iconic kick scooter design and added a three-pronged Chalk Bar to the back. Now, kids can make the sidewalk their canvas and leave their mark with the press of their foot, lay down a trail of color and leave the sidewalk with their custom designs.
Razor Graffiti Scooter features include:
- Available in three models – clear/black, blue and purple
- Special three-pronged chalk holder lets you leave your mark
- Easily refillable Chalk Bar
- Aircraft-grade aluminum frame, patented rear fender brake and folding mechanism
- 98mm urethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings
- Non-toxic Chalk Sticks included (6-pack); chalk replacement cartridges available (6-pack)
- Easy chalk clean up; especially when it rains
Razor Graffiti Scooter Review – We went out to the park to test it out and wow, what fun my daughter had tooling around. First, you open the box and voila, the scooter is all put together except of course, the chalk has to be inserted which was so easy my eight year old could screw the chalk in.
The Razor Graffiti Chalk scooter was easy to maneuver around just like the original Razor Scooter. Creating a design is super simple, all you have to do to create a chalk design, is press down on the back panel to push the chalk into the sidewalk and just keep scootering in any pattern you so desire.
My daughter had a blast trying to create a design as you can see with her masterpiece above. One of the things I was concerned with is what happens when the chalk is completed, can you still use the scooter and the answer is yes. The chalk holder which is metal does not drag on the ground when not in use and furthermore, even with the chalk inserted, it doesn’t drag on the ground and will not leave a mark unless you press on the bar. My only bugaboo is that this does make sense, you need a stock of chalk because we went through one set of chalk sticks in about 20 minutes but as I mentioned my daughter was content to just play around and ride her scooter once the chalk was gone.
Razor Graffiti Chalk Scooter adds a creative dimension to scootering or as my daughter says, “I am the chalkmaster.”
Enjoy the video of the Razor Graffiti Scooter:
Razor Graffiti Scooter is available at a major retailers and online at Target.com, Amazon.com and Toyrus.com
One NYC Single Mom Readers will win a Razor Graffiti Scooter. Required Entry: Subscribe to NYC Single Mom.com via e-mail and confirm subscription.
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post. Leave comment with link (1 entry)
- Like NYC Single Mom Fan Page Must leave a comment.(1 entry)
- Follow @NYCSingleMom on Twitter. Leave separate comment.(1 entry)
- Follow this blog publicly – Google Friend Connect. See Sidebar to follow. Leave separate comment. (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post and leave the link as a comment (2 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway using the link below and leave a comment with the link here. Leave separate comment. (1 entry)
I’m entering to win @RazorUSA Graffiti Chalk Scooter http://bit.ly/lVnebb@NYCSingleMom #giveaways
Winner will be selected by random.org shortly after July 1, 2011. Winner will be contacted by email and must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Open to residents of the U.S. with a valid street address.
Again, you must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, June 30, 2011. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days.
Disclosure: Level 1 compensation. Click here for NYC Single Mom’s disclosure policy.